Food Review: Meat Plus Cafe’s Fish fillet burger with fries

Meat Plus Cafe, Subic



Fish fillet burger with fries
3 out of 5 stars

     We were blessed to visit Subic last January 2012, and we ate our dinner at Meat Plus Cafe. I absolutely felt like I was in America! As we all know Subic is like the US in the Philippines- the outlets and such. For my dinner, I ordered fish fillet burger with fries. With the big serving of burger and big-sliced fries, it was exactly how Americans prepared their food. There wasn’t something special with the fish burger but it was surely delicious. I appreciated the non-processed fish fillet used in the burger, and it was very tasty. I adored the big chunk sliced fries so much, it felt natural in my mouth. Overall, I had a very satisfying dinner at Meat Plus! :)


Comments