Food Review: Spirale’s Pumpkin filled Ravioli with Blue cheese sauce

Pumpkin filled Ravioli with Blue cheese sauce

3 out of 5 stars.
I just read a book entitled ‘The Fine Art of Truth or Dare’ (my book review here) then, and the girl’s family owns an Italian family restaurant, and after reading the book, I craved for some ravioli. So I pulled my sister with me to find some Ravioli dish, and we found it in Spirale. 
At first bite of the ravioli in blue cheese sauce, I thought the heavens opened up. All my senses increased, I thought I was convulsing because of it’s yummy goodness. Seriously, I can’t help but say “hmmmm” aloud, not really caring that we are under the watchful eye of the waiters and waitresses. It was really really good, hands down. However, after my fourth or fifth ravioli piece, I felt lightheaded with the blue cheese sauce. I concluded that it’s really delicious however it easily loses it’s deliciousness after eating it for some time. Next time though, I’d order the one in tomato sauce, I think it’s better. 



Spirale Ristorante
Cuisine: Italian
Entree Price Range: P200-P500

Comments