Food Review: Ruby Tuesday


Ruby Tuesday
Skoakee, Illinois

                                      Strawberry lemonade                                                   Mango Lemonade

their bottled water. real bottle. wow.
my sister’s order: Asian chicken wraps

mom’s order: Jumbo crabcake

my choice: Buffalo chicken burger


   Finally, finally. I got to have that diner feel...except that it’s kinda classy. The service was good, and the ambience feel of the place was nice. The food was okay. My fries was yummy, but the chicken fillet of my burger was too salty. Really really salty, I didn’t like it. Good thing the side dish I ordered was steamed broccoli and it neutralizes the saltiness...kinda.. :)

   Overall, I enjoyed my lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. Though I don’t expect myself to eat at any of their branches anytime soon. :)




Comments

Post a Comment