Friday Desserts (4): The Cheesecake Factory


Friday desserts is a weekly meme here on our blog featuring desserts!

The desserts my friend Divine treated me at Cheesecake Factory! My gosh, there were a lot of people there even in a weekday. People are willing to wait 20-30 minutes just to be seated, and I know why! It’s so worth it. I’ll be posting my full on review on our meal there probably next week? :)

White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
White Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Swirled with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel on a Blond Brownie Crust. 
This was my order, and it was incredibly sweet and I can taste the creamy cream cheese. my gosh it was heaven I tell you. :)


30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
Layers of Our Original Cheesecake, Fudge Cake and Chocolate Truffle Cream.


my friend’s order. And I don’t know how it tastes (long story), but it sure looks yummy! This is their special cake in celebration of The Cheesecake Factory’s 30 years in the business. :)


Check out their website at http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com

what do you think?



Comments

  1. oh my gooosh RIS!!! i'm sooo jealous! hahahaha i wanna!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment