Friday Desserts: Crepe Maker, Santa Monica




Crepe Maker, Santa Monica


the menu







Banana Split
food: 4 stars
service: good
price: just right!
 Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream with freshly sliced bananas, sweet sliced strawberries, Nutella chocolaty spread, topped with real whipped cream and walnut pieces.
If those descriptions didn’t salivate you, I don’t know what wouldn’t, because it sure did make me want to eat it again! Though, it was only for dessert, I was full after eating only a part of it. :) With my favorite Haagen Dazs ice cream and Nutella spread, it was super duper sweet! Perfect for y’all sweet tooths! :) I’m sure you can order the same thing with other crepe stores, because for me there’s nothing unique in “Crepe Maker” that distinguishes them from other crepe stores. :) That’s good news for you.


Comments