Monday Make-ups (5): Mini shopping at Sephora


This is a weekly meme here on our blog featuring make-ups! :)

I went to San Francisco last Thursday and had a little shopping at Sephora (Union Square) with my friend, Divine. 

Without planning to, I bought two products.

Stila smudge crayon
waterproof eye primer + shadow + liner

I tried it the other day and I loved it! This is perfect to use as a base with a smokey eye make-up! :) 


Clinique emergency gel-lotion intensif

I forgot to bring my Mario Badescu, so when my friend bought one of these, I asked if it works, then she said it does, so I’m giving it a try. Today is my 3rd or 4th day, and I don’t know if it made a difference, lol. I’ll let you know when it does:)

                                                                       xoxo,



Comments