Food Review: Chicken Pesto Penne & Seafood Garlic Pasta

Chicken Pesto Penne
4 out of 5 stars 
It is a simple dish with penne pasta cooked just right with chewy texture and not flab. Mix with a sauce called pesto that has olive oil and basil and add on strips of chicken. Served with a piece of garlic bread you get Pesto Chicken Penne.
In a glance the dish with its simple plating is not so attractive but once the sense of smell takes over you are immediately drawn to it. The aroma of the herbs will make you salivate and your stomach growl. The Penne pasta is coated with the pesto sauce. With the right amount of all the ingredients you get a mixture of flavor with just one bite. It has a subtle flavor that teases the sense of taste and one bite will not be enough to satisfy you. You are tempted to have some more. The creamy pesto sauce is absolutely delicious!  
I definitely enjoyed this dish. The flavor of the pesto sauce was all over my mouth invading every corner. I was caught off guard by the taste the herbs. The first bite was the best because the creamy sauce has a taste that I can’t seem to put a word in it. Not sweet, bitter or sour but something else; something entirely new to me and I just got to have some more of that taste. The chicken is soft and not much flavoring except for the pesto sauce that coats it. The garlic bread is just right to be paired with the chicken pesto penne. Its strong flavor is the break that one needs from the subtlety of the pasta. It gives the dish a variety when it comes to flavor.  When I finally finished eating, my stomach was satisfied. I was evidently happy that afternoon. Chicken Pesto Penne unmistakably put big smile on my face.
This is one pasta that you have to try to get a full grasp of its taste.  I can say that that meal was a SUCCESS! 

Seafood Garlic Pasta
3 out of 5 stars
    I liked it. Plain noodle pasta sautéd in garlic and oil (I don’t know what they used exactly) and my favorite-shrimps! It was topped with basil leaf garnish. For a hungry person, it definitely is yummy! The garnish even added to it’s beauty. 
    
    For me, I honestly liked it but later on it got so much oil and I just didn’t finish it all. However, it was really delicious. I love how the garlic tastes (considering I’m not a real fan of garlic) and how it coincides with the pasta. Just perfection! The bread, of course, is always the perfect match for pasta. Gripped with lots of carbohydrates, it will surely energize you in no time. :) Thanks pizza hut for making a yummy pasta. Though next time, I suggest use a little less oil because “madaling makasawa”. :) But overall, it was a really nice meal. I will definitely eat it again!




Comments

  1. Nice review. Do they have a pasta dish that has white sauce or anything? You gotta review that if there are any. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to treat us, then we’ll make a review:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. its yummy.. i missed that food..!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment