recent trip: Mt.Mayon and CamSur Watersports complex

Hi guys! Recently, my mom and I went to Naga for a business trip, but it would all be in misery without a little pleasure in it, right? :) and so on our second day, we left Naga city at 4am for a 2-hr road travel to Albay. The waking up and taking a bath in the wee hours of the morning was worth it. Mt.Mayon was breathtaking especially at sunrise. Thank God the clouds moved and we saw the perfect cone-shaped volcano in all its extravagance!

Later on, we visited the well-known wake-boarding resort, CSW or Camarines Sur Watersports complex. It was fun watching others wake board (though I wished I could have tried them myself, maybe next time? :))

Ooh, and my outfit for the day was a gray tank tap with an Urban Outfitters Dlman flannels, paired with an H&M boyfriend shorts, and my reliable Navy Toms. It was comfotable and fashionable, what do you think?

:)















Comments