My everyday makeup ritual

Hi guys! Today, I’m sharing with you my everyday makeup ritual. :)



Okay, so this was the photo i posted on my second day May instagram photo challenge hosted by fatmumslim.com.au

Anyway, the theme that day was 'morning ritual'. And yeah, though I sometimes do make up now but at that time i pretty much wore makeup everyday and that was my morning ritual. I'm going to share the steps below:

1st: I spray Urban decay's De Slick, for longer lasting makeup. It's an oil control makeup setting spray, and it's actually effective ;)

2nd, I apply Loreal's Studio Secrets professional, a base primer. I love this thing, seriously. It's like a powder mixed with cream, and the effect it has on my face is instantaneous! My face is smoother and it's long lasting.

3rd, I apply Makeup Forever's liquid foundation using my foundation brush. By far, this is the best liquid foundation I've ever used. I just actually ask from my sister and now that she brought it with her to her new apartment, I now go back to my other foundations which doesn't even compare to Makeup Forever's huhu. So now, I skip this step.

4th, the powder. I love using Makeup forever's HD powder. It's texture is very fine and the brush it came with is so nice and smooth. I can brush it on my face all day! 

5th, I apply eyebrow liner, of the gray color. I like adding a little line on the edge of my eyebrow because its naturally short. So for a pretty Mexican beauty-like  eyebrow, this is what I do. Don't forget to brush it after for blending.

6th, I use the eyelash curler (bought at Face shop, it's plastic so it doesn't stick and melt unlike the rubber kind) and apply Urban Decay's Cannonball ultra waterproof mascara. It is waterproof but my eyelids and eyelashes are weird as sometimes they cloud  below my eyes (at the end of the day). So to prevent that, I apply eyeshadow primer. (I use urban decay as well).

7th, I use Mac's Veronica's blush pearlmatte face powder as my blush on. It looks natural and I look radiant whenever i use it. Haha.

8th, lastly, I apply lipstick/just plain lipbalm. Depending on my mood, I vary the colors. But I usually go for pink or neutral peach. Different shades. Again, it depends.

Ooh, then I set it again with one or two sprays of De Slick.

Everything takes about 10 minutes :)

Any question on the above mention products or anything makeup related, just comment below! :)


Comments