WELCOME!

Hi guys/to everyone miraculously reading this! This blog is started by me (Jenna ) and Em2x because of our love and passion for food. 
To know more about how we started this and stuff, here's a chat between me & em2x, I hope you enjoy! (and forgive how ridiculous we are).


Jenna: Hi everyone! Thank you for sticking in and reading through our first ever blog post!
Em-em: yes!hello everyone. I hope that you will enjoy this blog as much as we enjoyed making it.
Jenna: it's like "is this a movie? that we really made it?" haha. We just copied some template from somewhere and edited some bit. Anyway, YEAH. Guys, we as I have briefly mentioned above, we made this blog because of our passion for FOOD. It started as an IDEA, you know one of those epiphanies we have created on one of our coffee talks,right Bru?
Em-em: hey! you called me Bru they don't know who bru is! LOL. But yes, this was just an idea. It wasn't even s serious talk I guess when two food lovers come together you tend to talk A LOT about FOOD! so now here we are talking about food AGAIN!
Jenna: (sorry about that, i'll call you "em-em", happy???haha.). So, yeah. Food is all I can think about. In fact, NOW, i'm on this cleansing diet, and all I can think about all afternoon is having a grilled chicken burger, with hot, and big cut french fries and potato crisps on the side...i'm salivating! anyway, so now people, you get the gist of it. We love food (who doesn't ?), and we had an idea to start a blog.
Em-em: extremely happy!hahaha. For me, food is part of my every mood. Like when the time that my favorite character of a book died I drowned myself with a big dose of belgian chocolates and ice cream and after that i was still seeing frozen yogurt with chocolate syrup. Anyways Jenner i mean Jenna (Jenner is my pet name for Jenna) I think it's time that you let go of the cleansing diet and go get yourself some burger and fries. YUM!
Jenna: (i'm not a pet! tsk!) Who is that character? is that who I think it is? Anyway Em, this is the time to talk about this blog. Anyway dear readers, we planned to start having our food blog once we already have jobs and have lots of moneys (that we actually earned), so we can not only go to great places and restaurants, but ALSO eat their BEST sellers and their SPECIALTIES. However, one night in Abreeza, (was this after talking about the food blog?) we passed by a Mediterranean restaurant and saw a 99php-meal that is so worth it and we were really hungry then, so we decided to start the gathering of food blog pics already. HAHAH. talk about following your "PLANS". lol.
Em-em: (you're my pet hahaha) yes! i am talking about HIM!but this blog is not about him so we will move on now. sorry if we are all over the place. So, before we get to have lots of money and eat the best selling foods in a really good restaurant we will give you foods that are affordable and absolutely yummy. Gosh! i sound like an add campaign. And that afternoon was our official start.
Jenna: (you were the only one who was all over the place,haha). BUT Em-em, we will not be really giving them FOOD, we'll only give food reviews (underline and bold that) and that was not an afternoon, it was already night, it was 7 pm. ANYWay, sorry people, I live to CORRECT everything this person types,haha.
Em-em: No! you did not just correct me while people are reading! haha Of course Jenner they already know that we are not giving them food but reviews only. You can't possibly give food through the computer that's just not possible. I guess you're right about the time. Still, do you really have to correct me here? that was really embarrassing.
Jenna: but that's what you said "we will give you food that are affordable and absolutely yummy.". see? hahaha. I just corrected you again. So, let's wrap this up. we're getting too out of topic,haha.
 Em-em: okay..okay..So, everyone welcome to our food blog where we will give reviews about foods that will truly appeal to your senses.
Jenna: Thank you again for joining us and if you're still reading until this part, then congratulations! you just earned a prize! Just kidding! there's no price yet,haha. Unless we get 50 followers,haha.
Em-em: LOL. If you're a food lover like us this is your ultimate food guide.
Jenna: Catch you later! :) *winks* and you can also visit my book blog at http://www.coffeebooksandme.blogspot.com
Em-em: See you later everyone!:)
Jenna: uhm, Em, you really won't see them later, haha. literally. :)
Em-em: it wasn't suppose to be literally seeing them jenner. :P
Jenna: i know. so bye everyone! :)
Em-em: bye :)
So that was our conversation. hope you enjoyed. Ciao! :)




Comments

  1. Both of you stop talking and put up your own food joint! ahahaha! So it's all-you-can-eat for the both of you. XD and count me in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. give us money to start our own food joint.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment