Food Review: Grilled Chicken with Melted Cheese, Seafood Chowder and Quesadillas



Grilled Chicken with Melted Cheese


4 out of 5 Stars
                                                           
        I love this dish because it’s a combination of two of my favorite foods; chicken and cheese. The grilled chicken was soft and the skin was crispy. 
        It was cooked just right. As I took a bite of the chicken I tasted the creamy cheese that is reminiscent of milk and was then immediately washed by the flavor of the chicken. The soy sauce was a little sweet. Some would prefer it without the sauce but I liked it better with the sauce. It gave the chicken that extra kick of flavor.       

          It was really a heavy meal the chicken with the rice plus the vegetables but it was one meal I did not regret having. All those flavors in my mouth were quite an experience. I was not able to finish the entire meal but I made sure that I finished the chicken. Yes, it was that delicious. 

(Em-em)





Seafood Chowder

4 out of 5 Stars

      
      The feeling of having seafood chowder in Coco’s is nothing compared to eating "ala carte” the famous clam chowder in San Francisco bay. However, the taste of Coco’s seafood chowder is creamier and it has more variety of seafoods in it. 

        Served inside a bowl-shaped bread. It has a bit of sour taste but it’s ridiculously okay, and I can understand the taste more. I liked that they served it super hot, and the smoke was just floating. 


Perfect for a rainy day like the kind of weather we have these past few days:)
(Jenna)










Quesadillas

3 out of 5 Stars



A quesadilla is a  toasted tortilla with melted cheese inside. And Coco’s quesadilla is very cheesy and crispy at the same time. A bit chewy and the cheese just melts in your mouth. The tortilla was not burnt (which I like because charred tortillas taste bitter) yet it was still crispy. I can’t taste anything special with their quesadilla, but because it’s served hot and just in time, not to mention made perfectly like what a quesadilla should be, then I’m okay with it!

(Jenna)






Comments