Accessories





         Accessories play a role in completing any outfit. Whether you are going to the beach or to a formal event a piece of accessory could make or break the outfit. A girl should not only have stylish accessories but should also know when to wear them.

          I am personally addicted to accessorizing and as much as I want to wear them all, I just can’t possibly do that.

From bracelets, necklaces, headbands, rings to earrings I am surely up to all those things.



             One of the things that I love is wearing different types of bracelets. Just stack them all together like this and you will achieve the right look and feel. Wearing at least 2-3 inches worth of bangles also works.

But be warned not all bracelets should be stacked like this.

Charm bracelets are best worn without any other bracelets to accompany it with. It works as a single accessory.

 I have only a few necklaces but nowadays, long necklaces is the new trend. Just wear them with a simple shirt or with a dress and your good to go.

Now, earrings I have tons of those. My sister is like a big fan of earrings.  That is her drug. This is just a few of her collection. From simple studs to all kinds and sizes of dangling earrings my sister’s collection has it all.

I am a fan of huge rings. Although I have only a few of them because it is hard to find rings that I really like. But these are my favorite. It gives the outfit that final touch that it needs.

There is no such thing as too many watch. With my set of watches I can go from simple to elegant and just being chic.

              The trick to purchasing accessories is not the price but the quality. You can’t just buy it all but you just have to buy the right ones. So make the right choice.

Comments

  1. Cute necklace. The best is necklace with butterfly and bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much. that one is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment