face care: Cleanse, tone and moisturize

   I first learned of the 3 basic rules of face care when I was 12 years old: Cleanse, tone and moisturize. Back then, I didn’t actually follow that, since I was still young and I really didn’t need any particular product for my face other than a facial wash.
   However when I grew up, and becoming an adolescent and teenager surged up my hormones and played with my body. Those were expected, but it doesn’t mean I liked it. Soon, I began being conscious of white heads and blackheads and pimples popping up from time to time. Thank God I never experienced serious acne! 
   
I’ve used different products since I was in high school. From Ponds, to Clean & Clear, Celeteque, Nivea, Neutrogena, and so on. I was okay with all of those products. But now I use the Sense products of Usana, to help hydrate and take care of my face down to the micro products. And so far I’m loving it, and every after using, I have smooth skin.

Comments