Food Review: Tijuana Quesadillas Mexican Beef; Rack-A-Bye-Baby; T-Bone Steak; Awesome Salmon; Grilled Rodeo Chops;



Bigby's has a traveler type of set up. The environment has masks that can be found in different parts of the globe, has a map, a ship and the many souvenirs that a traveler wants to have. 



Tijuana Quesadillas Mexican Beef

4 out of 5 stars


            This for me is the best Quesadillas. The wrapping is soft and easy to bite. The beef is tender and flavored with many spices that I can’t identify. Mixed with the cheese then it is the flavor that I surely can’t resist. It has a dip on the side that has tomato and a little bit of vinegar. You can choose to dip the quesadillas or just enjoy its natural taste like I do. But as a food lover like me, I tried it with the sauce too and the sauce acts like buffer that neutralizes the taste of the beef and cheese. However, I still prefer it without the sauce or dip that way I can get to experience the real flavor. Whichever way you want to it I’m pretty sure you will still enjoy the food. The cheese just melts in my mouth and combines with the flavor of the beef. It doesn’t over power the beef; it compliments its flavor and makes it creamy in the mouth, which makes the two a perfect combination. 
                  Tijuana Quesadillas Mexican Beef is a way to start a perfect meal.

Rack-A-Bye-Baby

3 out of 5 stars

            Who doesn’t love a perfect rib? Any meat lover would have their mouths watering by now.
            The ribs are cooked in a way that it is easier for anyone to devour the surrounding meat without the fear of having the rack fly of to someone else’s plate. Let’s face it that is one of the numerous reasons why even though ribs are so good it is seldom being ordered by women because of the difficult art of eating it. However, Rack-A-Bye-Baby is a 
different case because it is soft and tender. The barbecue sauce coating has a sweetness that is set at a minimal level so it will not interfere with the meat. It served with additional sauce and a side dish of corn and asparagus. Both are crunchy when chewed and adds a different flavor to the dish.




T-Bone Steak

4 out of 5 stars

            A well-done steak fresh out of the grill is definitely satisfying to the stomach. It is tender and juicy. As I sliced the meat the juice oozes out tempting my already watering mouth and causing my stomach to growl for its first bite and a taste of that meaty goodness. Cooked to a perfect temperature there was no sign of blood in the meat. The gravy was creamy and little bit spicy. It has a distinct taste that I am yet to identify. Together with the steak the gravy brings out that additional flavor that I needed. The steak is already a good dish but I prefer it with the gravy so that my meal will not seem so dry. The asparagus and corn are again a good side dish for the steak.

Awesome Salmon

3 out of 5 stars
Should we have a little break from the meat? Then, hail the awesome salmon. It is freshly cut Salmon belly put in the grill. The skin of the fish as you can see was not burned. The meat did not lose its juices and tenderness. And it is not dry like the other grilled fish. The texture to the fish is smooth. I have to say that what sold this dish to me more than the meat itself is the sauce. The sauce brought out the flavor of the fish. It was no longer blunt. The sauce has a creamy and at the same time watery texture. It is not as thick as the gravy. It is sweet but at the same time has a tinge of saltiness in it. A satisfying getaway from the land of the meat.



Grilled Rodeo Chops

4 out of 5 stars
Meat belly with a little bit of fat and skin the familiar combination of pork. The skin is crunchy and not hard on the palate. The fat is at its right amount so that it will not overload the sense of taste and the lean meat is juicy and tender. I am happy with this dish because it was not that oily and there was only a little fatty part; that part that is close to the skin. I don’t eat the skin of the meat because it’s really hard to chew but this one is an exemption. I have to say that I devoured every part of this piece of pork. The sauce has mayonnaise in it with a bit of gravy taste. For a weird combination it still tasted real good. For me it is one of the dishes that belongs to the meaty goodness category. 




Comments