Top Five reasons why I love Benefit cosmetics


My friends always tease me as the “Benefit girl”. No, don’t mistake it for some other double meaning that term might have, but they call me as such because of all the Benefit make-up products I use. From concealers to face powder to lip gloss!

Why do I love Benefit? If it’s not for the obvious.. Anyway, onto my list!

1. The covers and packaging!
They are completely adorable! The colors, the lay-out, everything! From pink to yellow to red! aaah. Res ipsa loquitor! *the thing speaks for itself!* It’s so clear I’m going gaga I’m speaking latin! lol.

2. unique names!
Where can you hear unique names of beauty kits such as “Glowla”? or How about “Confessions of a Concealaholic”? I don’t know how the creative team of Benefit or the whole management themselves do it but they sure know how to PERFECTLY match the names of their products with the products themselves.

3. they have it all!
For the lips, for the eyes, foundations, primers (eye, face), moisturizers, blushs, the brow enhancers, tweezers, they have it all! An absolute one-stop shop!

4. famous celebs use Benefit!
Mary- Kate Olsen, Kim Kardashian,

5. the products are simply WORTH IT!
I know I know, Benefit products (some) tend to be expensive, but it is all worth it! My own collection lasts for 1 to 3 years, depending on how often you use them. But I absolutely guarantee you how worth it they are! They simply work for me!

Here are my favorite Benefit products:
Coralista
5 stars!
-blush on with the color that gives off a “tan-like” or natural blush on your cheeks! I wear it whenever I go to church or out with friends!

Hello Flawless!
5 stars!
This powder comes with both a powder sponge (square)  and brush. Whether you want to put powder primly (use sponge) or a bit dustly (use brush). What I like about Hello Flawless is how my skin rids itself of oil and other blemishes in an instant! 

High Beam
5 stars!
I love how it gives off a nice angle on my brow bones, and the space between my eyes and nose. I feel like a star whenever I put it on! My brow bones are surely high lighted and I feel like Jennifer Lopez! (Look at her make-up at American Idol :))

One hot minute
5 stars!
It’s kind of a bronzer but not so much, but it gives glittery shimmer on your skin that makes you feel like a goddess glowing! 


Truly, if you wanna treat yourself with a make-up product, Benefit cosmetics must be one of your choices! :)





Comments

Post a Comment