Food Review: Kimchi Restaurant

Kimchi Restaurant

food rating: 

We actually planned to eat at this Korean restaurant for about a week. And so on the Friday (may 4) before I left  the Phillippines, my friends & I ate dinner here. :)


 Side dishes.
consists of tempura fried sweet potato, some spicy fried something, pineapple with corn, pechay kimchi, egg rolls and radish kimchi

Soju. (Rice wine)
finally know how it tasted and what the fuss is all about. Nothing much. :)

 my small plate and Korean spoon and chopsticks ready to be used! 

Hwemul Pajun
It’s a Korean pan cake which is made of squid, shrimps and vegetables.

 Chicken Bulgo
A dish of roasted chicken mixed with Korean hot pepper paste with varied vegetables.

 Geran Jjim
It’s hot steamed egg in a stone bowl. 

my cup of steamed rice. 

   I loved my steamed rice. It was sticky and easy to gather with my chopsticks. Just like how I like my rice to be. The FREE side dishes were really tasty and yummy too. I’m not really a fan of kimchi but the one served on us was not all bad, but I still don’t like it. haha. 
Amongst our main dishes, I liked the Hwemul Pajun the best. Plus the sauce that comes with it is sweet and dipping the pancake on it plus rice-yum! Made my stomach feel happy! The Chicken bulgo was also good. Not too salty and not too spicy. I love spicy food, but only to a certain level, and it certainly passed my standards! lastly, the Geran Jjim was made special asit was served in a stone bowl. It was kind of medium cooked, not exactly a fan of medium cooked eggs, but I actually liked this one. It was not at all tangy to smell. 

   Will I go back to this restaurant? Well, yes, if I’m craving for some Korean food. Then again, I need to be on a budget since they don’t have the fastfood prices I wish they had. But still affordable. 



Comments

  1. I never eat this food, but look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people choose great dining restaurants for a special occasion, so the food must not disappoint- in either selection or quality. You don’t need to feature a huge menu, but it should be interesting, offering unique items that patrons wouldn’t find at any other restaurant.



    boston discount

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment