Food Review: Shiroi Hana Sushi Bar and Japanese Cuisine

Shiroi Hana Sushi Bar & Japanese Cuisine


Food Rating: 

Service Rating:  


visit them HERE


Located at N. Clark Chicago, Shiroi Hana wasn’t really difficult to find. We were craving for Japanese food, and the internet has lead us here. 

There were 7 of us, but we were only able to take pictures of mine and my sister’s order, in this case are lunchboxes. Apparently, they have special prices every lunch time ($3-$5 less of the regular price).


This is my sister’s order. Chicken Teriyaki lunchbox. With California Maki.

This is mine. Tempura & Sashimi lunchbox, with california maki.

   I can’t say for my sister, but for me, I loved the food! Even if I was hungry, I could still judge fairly without bias as I review the food. The sashimi’s I had were tuna, pink salmon, and some other variety of fish. The pink salmon was so creamy and it melted in my mouth perfectly. The tuna was tasty too.

   The salad which consists of lettuce and some unknown sauce was deli! I’m still thinking about that orange sauce that I can’t tell what is on it. It was a bit sour and sweet at the same time. 
The california maki was lovely too! Instead of the usual mango that is commonly served in the Philippines, this one has avocado. And boy was the avocado deli. It was creamy and sweet, and it distinct it’s taste when I ate the maki. 

   The tempuras were not shrimp alone, there were also sweet potatoes, and other veggies cooked as tempura. I can only remember the sweet potatoes because it was the most tasty of them all.

   We had fun, and we enjoyed the food, as well as was full and contented when we went out of the restaurant. Next time you’re in town and want to eat Jap food. I surely recommend this place. Not to mention that the people are accommodating. :)




Comments