Trending Thursday (3): Eye-Searing Fashion

It's Thursday it's that time of the week to see what's hot and trending in fashion.

Bright colored shorts are a big hit today. As the year 2011 was ending it left behind one of its fashion mark. These chic and stylish shorts. 

The eye catching colors are perfect for summer. You can wear it with a simple plain shirt or a polo. You can also put a more sophisticated twist to this trendy shorts by pairing it with a formal blouse. 

Celebrities like Jessica Biel, Nina Dobrev and many more are showing off this style.

As for me, this is still in my fashion wish list. I hope by the time I have this in my closet it is still as trending as it is now. But even if it is no longer trending I will still wear it. After all fashion is more on self expression and style rather than just going along with the majority.  


Comments

  1. Hi! I just found your blog! It's so pretty!

    Hownowmoocow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Meggie! thank you. You feature something new everyday so be sure to keep posted. :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment