Food Review: Beef Lasagna and Tuna melt

We were in the mall and suddenly I have pasta cravings. When we went to the restaurant we ordered beef lasagna and tuna melt.

4 out of 5

Beef Lasagna

The beef lasagna was just flavorful. You could barely see the layers of the lasagna due to the abundance of the melted cheese and beef. Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into. LOL. This is the best lasagna that I have ever tasted. The cheese and the beef just goes together just fine. The flavors compliment each other.



3 out of 5

Tuna Melt


This one I have mix feelings about the flavor. It was really cheezy. The entire thing tasted of melted cheese. It was delicious at first but I wasn't able to finish it because as time passes the cheese was sort of overwhelming my taste buds. The tuna and cheese goes well together. Maybe the serving is just too big for this girl who keeps saying she is on a diet. :)




Comments