Asian food bazaar

Hi again guys! It’s not a secret to you how much I adore food (we, actually- Em and I). And sooo, during one of my family’s excursions to Vancouver, we discovered an Asian food bazaar at Richmond. AFter parking many blocks away from the place and walking all the way there, we finally arrived and were really starving at that point. And the crowd of Asian people (with their loud voices and stuff, honestly? I didn’t feel like I was in Canada, anyway), I thought I was going to faint of exhaustion and hunger. I was literally trembling. 


I forgot the store’s name but this is chicken teriyaki with rice. I’m probably going to be biased (because you know, when your hungry, everything will taste good for you) but it was delicious.

My tita and my sister buying takoyaki! It had lots of squid and veggies, less of the flour (unlike the flour-full takoyakis we have here in the Philippines,lol). There’s actually a big difference in the taste of their takoyaki than ours...in a good way, just to be clear.


Thais’ version of Halo2x. (I still prefer our own halo2x here in the Philippines!)



Comments