Beauty hauls for the week

Hi guys! If in the book blog social media sites, “In My Mailbox”, “Sunday Posts”, “Stacking the Shelves”, and many others, invade the Sunday blogs of the bloggers. This is actually a meme which features book hauls or anything the bloggers got that week. And here on our food and fashion blog, I have posted some of my make up hauls in the past, and again, I will post more:)


My friend Jainnie recently transferred houses, and with this she gave me some of her stuffs (new and unused) which I think was just stocked at home. I love her more for this!
YSL “Elle” perfume- it smells really great. I’m not so good with describing perfume, but It’s sweet and yeah, it’s sweet. (Lol)

The blue nail polish (another addition to our stacks of nail polish!) with glitters. The brand is “Color Club”. I have yet to try this one.

That’s it! 



Comments