Blugré cakes and pastries [a review]

Hi guys! First of all, I would like to apologize for not posting for many many weeks. And this post was long overdue, hehe. Anyway, I will make you all salivate with the photos I will post. 

A new branch of Blugré coffee shop opened here in Davao. (Last October 18, 2012). Located in the sky garden of the newest mall in Davao, SM Lanang Premiere. 

Enjoy viewing the pics! (I’m sorry for the amateur pictures, lol)


I am not really a fan of Frozen Mocha Crunch, but they are still delish. Especially the crust at the bottom, it has that slight bitter taste of chocolates that makes you want to eat more and more. You will need water though. :)

Ooh, I love Choco Fudge. God, just looking at that cake makes me want to bury my face in the chocolate!  It’s very very moist (which I love and is a must in every choco cake, if you ask me).




Geez, I love the Red Velvet Cake. I don’t even know how to describe the taste except that it was yummy. It’s not too sweet that you’ll end up not finishing the slice, but it’s the kind that has the moderate amount of sweetness. 

Choco Warm Cup Ala Mode is actually served with an ice cream (not pictured). Let me tell you now, underneath those plain choco on top (For some reason I can picture it as a choco ice skating ring,lol) awaits more chocolate in different layers of yum. I seriously don’t know what composes those layers, but they are delicious! 



When I first tasted this delight of a food, I said “Uhm, it’s okay”. But then I found myself finishing it down to the last bite! It has the taste of banana cake and some more. For only 60 pesos, it was really worth it. 
Banana Cream pie is my sister’s personal favorite. I do like it too. There are sliced bananas inside those tasty and crunchy crust, also filled with yummy sauce, which I don’t know what is but it was a perfect match with the banana. Then the cream on top? Absolute yum. 



This is a favorite among my friends, and I have yet to meet a person who tasted Choco Torte and didn’t  love it. It’s served in a plate with hot milk, and the cake slice is on top of the milk. It looks like the cake’s an island surrounded by milk. hehe. But seriously, the choco torte might be really really sweet, but the milk it’s accompanied with kinda decreases the sweetness in a taste you can’t imagine, because you have to really taste it to know it. :)

The macaroons were really tasty and chewy. It’s the kind of snack you won’t ever get tired of. 



Brownies

These chocochips cookies are the kinds of cookies you want to keep in store in your room. Y’know, just in case you get hungry at night. ;)


There you have it guys. Next time, I’ll try and remember to take pictures of the drinks I’ll buy from Blugré and post them here. :)

Comments