Pancake House dinner with Mom

So the other night I went on a dinner date with my mom. We ate at Pancake house before watching The Croods (which is a really good movie btw)

Pancake house had a new food in the menu: Designer Pancakes.,a red velvet cake made into a pancake. I'd give it a 4 star for the taste and presentation,however it's not a food you'd like to eat over and over. Yeah it's delicious but I was easily full and I basically refused to eat a third bite.

The other food we ordered were Shrimp Mango salad and Seafood Marinara pasta. As usual the shrimp mango salad's dressing is a winner. The lemony sweey taste just makes you want to drink the sauce. Even describing it now makes me crave and I am salivating for it,lol. The seafood Marinara pasta is also good and satisfying. The sauce is just right, and the linguine pasta used was perfect for the sauce.

Overall, I pretty much had a good time as I did with my dines with pancake House.


Note: this one's located at Abreeza mall, Davao :)





Comments