Dinner with the Boyfriend and An at Bannaleaf

Hi there everyone sorry for being so MIA lately. Anyways, I have a new place for to visit and new mouthwatering foods for you to try. Located at SM Premier is this restaurant called Bananaleaf. This restaurant serves asian foods.

We ordered Chicken curry in malayan sauce. Our server told us that this dish is the best seller in their restaurant and since I am a big fan of chicken curry I did not let this opportunity pass me by.


The curry is creamy and smelled good. It invaded my sense of smell the moment it was served. And the taste it was really good. It was curry but there is a little more something to it. It had that kick that made you want some more.


Next on our plate is the Tilapia in Malayan cream. This one is the big hit in all the three of us. The sauce has a milk taste to it. According to An my boyfriend's sister the flavor of the sauce became overwhelming the longer you eat it. But the fish it was absolutely delicious!



Finally we had the chicken pandan. Among the three dishes this is the least favorite of all. There was really nothing special to it. It was just seasoned chicke.

Overall, we had a great meal. The people there are welcoming and the were pretty fast in serving our food. I wouldn't mind another trip at Bananaleaf.









Comments