Restaurant and Food Review: Chocolatier



I honestly forgot what this food was called. I'm such a lame food reviewer. Lol. In my defense, I ate there more than two months ago. so this is a delayed review... that still makes me a lame food reviewer. haha. Anyway, the point is i didn't like it and I pretty much regret ordering this food. It was something like a pesto salad with chicken strips. The only part I liked was the chicken. I hated the blue cheese ingredient, plus too much parmesan cheese and again the blue cheese was the convincing factor that I hate it. 

This mocha drink was the salvation that meal gave to me. I love thick chocolatey texture of the drink, plus it was sweet perhaps too sweet but nothing lots of water wouldn't soothe..or many excruciating exercise wouldn't remedy.

Overall, The restaurant ambience was nice. The prices were affordable (kinda). But if you want to eat pastas, do not go here. But for desserts, I recommend this place. 

Ciao!

Located Ground Floor, Abreeza Mall Davao

2 stars!

Comments