shoe shopping!


Those are 14 pairs of shoes! 5 boots, 6 heels (pumps and bootie heels alike), 2 wedges, 1 sandal. All from Charlotte Russe.

This was from last year actually, my sister and I went gaga over the online sale over at Charlotte Russe (one of our favorite shops in the world!). Something like buy ONE get another for $15. And that was like enough to blow our minds! We had to ask our tita who lives in New Jersey to order it for us and ship it to the Philippines via Balikbayan box. The downside was we had to wait for 45-60 days (I forgot how many days we really waited in reality, but it was on time... I think). Positive? We had these shoes for ourselves! Good thing our feet sizes are almost identical we can share! (but we also split it over because of also the shoe sizes.)

You may ask where are these shoes now? Still here at home of course! And well taken cared of, if I may say. BUT! I still haven’t worn two or three of the shoes/boots yet. hehe. Time will tell when! Thank God for these blessings! :)


Comments