Red Robin: Canada’s Gourmet Burgers & Spirits


Red Robin: Canada’s Gourmet Burgers & Spirits
food: 3 stars
service: 5 stars!
price: just right!
     Red Robin gourmet burgers is a diner restaurant established in Canada, and is only found in Canada. If Filipinos have their own native cuisines such as adobo and pinakbet, and Chinese have their pancit and chopsuey, Koreans have their kimchi, Canadians have their native cuisines which composes burgers and fries. Yup, nothing big, just the same as with the Americans, at least that’s what I’ve been told.
     My sister and I met up with her high school “barkada”, Rizza, and she treated us lunch at Red Robin (downtown). I ordered Chicken Teriyaki burger, my sister had Bleu Ribbon burger and Rizza ordered Sautéd ‘shroom burger. For our drinks, I had Cherry Lime Flip, Rizza had Very Berry Raspberry Limeade, and my sis had Freckled Lemonade. I tasted everything, and they were really good lemonades! Among the three, I like Cherry Lime Flip (which I ordered, and I can say I picked good, haha) more because of it’s tinge of sweet taste from the Cherry and the usual sweetness from Sprite. The real cherries mixed with it was also very sweet. :) 5 stars for the drinks!
I rate Chicken teriyaki burger with 3 stars. It was delicious, but the burger I got was a little dry so I added some ketchup. I was expecting it to be saucy because of the “teriyaki” in the name of the food. But the teriyaki of my burger was in the bottom and was even dripping out of the paper. But their service was terrific, offering us once in a while with a refill of our drinks. In my stay in Canada, I can say the people here are polite and respectful. I can even see their love and respect for their country as I can see lots of flags all over the place. I really had a good time in Red Robin.
So, if you’re visiting Canada, I’m encouraging you to eat at Red Robin to feel the Canadian food and service. It has lots of branches scattered around Vancouver.


Bleu Ribbon burger 

Sautéd ‘shroom burger

Chicken Teriyaki Burger



Comments