Sawasdee Thai Restaurant



Sawasdee Thai Restaurant
food: 5 stars!
service: 4 stars
price: just right!


    For dinner, we were supposed to eat at an Indian restaurant Rizza’s bf rated as good. But when we got there, it was closed. So, we went around the city for a couple more minutes before we saw this Thai restaurant. (seriously, there are lots of little restaurants in downtown Vancouver! I really wanted to go to each of them, but anyway) Neither any of us had been there, but their door boasts lots of awards from different organizations. We saw this as a good omen, plus the place was packed and full, but with still a couple of tables of free space, we were lucky to get a table I guess. 
    We ordered Chicken in Yellow Curry, Sweet and sour chicken, fried pan mixed vegetables with sauce (for appetizer), and 2 coconut rice. After tasting each and one of them, I understood how this little restaurant gained lots of awards, the food we ordered were effin’ delicious! I especially liked the sauce of the appetizer. It was sweet and sour at the same time (with moderate sweetness and sourness) with cucumber. I loved it. The chicken in yellow curry is not backing out from the rest, it was also divine! The sweet and sour chicken was also superb. I might sound so biased with all my praises, but I can’t just think of any other words to say other than they were really good. I’m not an expert to really taste what’s in the food, but this review is coming from a food lover, and a regular customer. :) If I’ll be back in Vancouver in the future, I might go back. But for now, I recommend for you to go and check out their restaurant if you’re in town! :)

Contact:
Sawasdee Thai Restaurant
4250 Main Street, Vancouver
(604)876-4030



Comments