Moon Cafe

First of all I would like to apologize for not posting for such a long time. I have been quite busy with stuffs. Anyways, today I bring you three dishes from Moon Cafe. This restaurant serves both Mexican and Filipino dishes. We ordered three dishes.







The first one is beef burrito. It is a mix of vegetables and beef wrap in a crispy wrapper with melted cheese on top. Now, I am not a big fan of vegetables but this one I don't seem to mind. In fact I even enjoyed eating this.














For my main course I ordered something familiar to the taste. Pork Belly. It is tender and juicy. A well cooked meat for my hungry tummy. Paired with rice and a side dish of vegetable this made my tummy oh so happy!

















I apologize for the photo. LOL. This is their moooooon steak. Yes it is written with many Os on the menu. This piece of meaty goodness rated just fair to my taste buds maybe it is because I already had the the taste of the pork belly in my mouth or maybe because I tasted a better steak somewhere. It wasn't bad steak just not what I was expecting. But still good.









I gave the food a 4 out of 5 and the service a 2 out of 5. A bit small on the service. They took so long on giving our change back and they even forgot that we already paid. Better improve on that one.









Comments

Post a Comment