Food Review: Benihana, SF

Hi guys! This is such a delayed post actually. I’ve dined at Benihana last May, and I’m just about to show you the pictures. Well anyway, my friend said it’s a must to visit the Benihana restaurant when you’re in San Francisco, and witness the tricks and whatnot show of the chef while they prepare your meal. I heard celebrities were always sited here, but unfortunately for me I didn’t see anyone I knew (that coming from a Hollywood stalker,lol).

Let the pictures describe my wonderful experience here. (I have a video but I honestly don’t know where I put it!)





just a mini comment: I remembered that little girl was so adorable and cute! And the family we shared a table with looked so sophisticated and I honestly thought they were the owners of Benefit cosmetics! (they live in SF and they really looked alike!)



our meal! Fillet mignon with seafood fried rice. We had it for well done, because I really don’t eat meat (though I ended up taking some bites just to be polite) and eating it in medium rare or worst- raw, just won’t go down my throat. But it was great..I think. I loved the fried rice, yummy and tasty. And the show was really entertaining with “sound effects” and “light effects” from the chef and overhead lights. :)
Rating: 5 stars!



Comments